OM Sangyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "we") is committed to respecting the privacy of our customers who use this website. Customers may visit this website without disclosing personal information, and any personal information of such customers will not be collected in any way when visiting this website.
We may request that customers submit the "Inquiry" form when making their inquiries, including name, address, e-mail address or other information (personal information) by which the individual can be identified.
- We will make every effort to prevent the risk of unauthorized access to personal information and of loss, tampering, leak, etc., of personal information by implementing effective technical measures to protect personal information entered on this website.
- We will use personal information provided by our customers only for the purpose of developing better products and services, providing useful information to our customers, and for other legitimate purposes.
- We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations and other rules concerning the protection of customers' personal information, and will review the content of this policy on a continuous basis in order to improve it.
- We will not collect or disclose personal information to any third party without obtaining permission from the customer. However, this will not apply when there are legal grounds for such collection or disclosure, among others, under the Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Right to Demand Disclosure of Identification Information of Senders.
- We accumulate information regarding access status, etc., relevant to this website, using logs on our web server. We may use such data to prepare statistical data by which no individuals can be identified. For the avoidance of doubt, in this case, our customers' personal information itself will not be disclosed to any third party or published.
- When users visit and provide personal information on a website of a third party (linked entity) to which this website has a link, we will take no responsibility for the handling of the personal information so provided. Please refer to the provisions, etc., concerning the handling of personal information that have been established by each linked entity.
Keitaro Namba, President
OM Sangyo Co., Ltd.
3-18-48, Noda, Kita-ku, Okayama-shi, Okayama 700-0971